- Keep skin hydrated to prevent it from looking dull and tired.
- Eating and sleeping well can help promote more youthful-looking skin.
- Exercise improves blood circulation and helps your skin flush out toxins.
- Incorporate anti-aging products into your skincare regime and make it a daily habit.
Younger looking skin — is that really possible? Yes, according to the experts at The Pond’s Institute. The secret lies in being aware of your skincare habits, lifestyle choices and how you treat your fine lines and wrinkles with treatments like Pond’s Age Miracle range which contains Intelligent Pro-cell ComplexTM. This can help your skin function at the optimum level for its cell renewal process and maintain its radiance and elasticity.
Follow these tips to keep your skin looking youthful.
It’s more than just drinking 1.5 litres of water a day. You’ll also need to moisturise your skin from inside and keep your skin from looking dull and tired on the outside.
2. Eat well
A balanced diet rich in nutrients and vitamins will not only improve your health, it will also make you feel and look young.
3. Get your beauty sleep
Your sleeping hours are the prime healing time for your cells. Sleep deprivation can leave you with dark circles, eye bags and dull skin.
Exercise pumps up your blood circulation and promotes healthy cell renewal processes inside your skin. Plus, it helps to flush out toxins, reduce stress, and helps you relax and sleep better too.
5. Stick to your beauty regime
You can eliminate the toxins and dirt inside your pores without affecting your skin’s natural moisture function with good cleansing products. But what’s even better is to make your anti-aging skincare regime an everyday habit. A Pond’s Institute study found that using facial care products frequently could decrease your perceived age by at least 2 years.
Pond’s Age Miracle range includes Intelligent Pro-cell ComplexTM. For a regime that works, follow these steps:
- Begin with Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGen Facial Foam.
- Tone to prep your skin for the nutrients you’re about to add on it.
- End with the Pond’s Age Miracle Cell ReGEN Day Cream, if you’re preparing for the day. If you’re getting ready for bed, swap this for the Deep Action Night Cream. The retinol boosters in the creams prevent the breakdown of retinol, boosting its efficacy. They help promote skin cell renewal from deep within, resulting in a naturally plump, smooth and radiant skin outside.